- 14th Floor FCB Mihrab Building at the Junction of Kilimani Ring Road and Lenana Road.
Miriam holds a degree from the University of Nairobi School of Law and Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law. Miriam has experience in all areas of law specializing in conveyancing, Project Advisory, Telecommunications Law, Competition Law, Corporate Advisory, Financial Advisory, and Maritime & Admiralty Law.
She has undertaken specialized courses from the renown Groupe Special Mobile (GSMA) in global telecommunications regulations and compliance in light of technological development in the region and globally. She has worked with the Competition Authority, Centre for Competition Regulation and Economic Development (CCRED) and the University of Nairobi in the review of Anti-Competitive practices and Cross-Mergers & Acquisition assessment and regulation within East Africa and Comesa.
- Real Estate
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Administrative, Public & Constitutional Law
- Government Practice
- Public Projects & Procurement
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Private Equity
- Dispute Resolution
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya