- 14th Floor FCB Mihrab Building at the Junction of Kilimani Ring Road and Lenana Road.
Moses is a holder of Masters of Law with a focus on Commercial/civil litigation, Constitutional and Elections, consultancy, International Financial Regulation, Corporate Governance, Capital Markets & Securities Law and International Trade and Economic Law.He has over 10 years’ experience in constitutional, financial and regulatory law and has advised multinational corporations and governmental institutions on legislative drafting, constitutional compliance, and financial advisory. He has acted previously for the Kenyan Government under the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs, where he advised on legislative development following the enactment of Constitution of Kenya in 2010.
He has also consulted for KPMG in developing structures and schemes of service, including tax obligations of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission.
Areas of Expertise
- Real Estate
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Tax Law
- Administrative, Public & Constitutional Law
- Government Practice
- Public Projects & Procurement
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Private Equity
- Dispute Resolution
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya